Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Im listening to a set of cd's with The Boss set on random as i contemplate what to do with the wedding, the apartment hunt and whatever else comes into my mind. I suppose the wedding will sort itself out, its just a matter of deciding what you want to do.

I would like to have it on Valborgsmässoafton(30 april) i think.... Let me set the scene a bit for you all.
Big bonfire with firecrackers and a warm drink, the traditional songs sung to welcome spring and then have the weddingservie there while the bonfire sends sparks up into the darkening sky. And then we all go to the hotel for a delicious 3 course dinner with further merryment and dancing and end it all with a lovely firework finale before me and James sneek away for our wedding night...
Mmmh?
Waddayathink?

No comments: