Monday, March 08, 2004

Swooosh!!!
What was that?!
It was the weekend racing past. It went oh too quickly for my liking. We had a pleasant day in town on Saturday, I bought some earring with giftvouchers I had from my birthday and also I bought 2 new CD's with another giftvoucher I got from Rosie. The CD's are by Nora Jones and Mauro Scocco. They were just collecting dust since I never got around buying anything for them when I got them last year. So I thought I would make good use of them on Saturday. Yesterday we went to IKEA in Valbo to have a look around. We weren't really looking for anything in particular, possibly a bookshelf to have in the guestroom since our main big one is stonking full after this years booksale! Didn't find any we really liked though, we did buy some simple shelves to put up in the kitchen though. Now all that is left is to paint them and get them in place....

New week and a new schedule from work. Wonder how I will like it... I'm supposed to be doing the bake-off section at work when I start today. And I will be getting home earlier as well. I start earlier on Tuesdays and Saturdays as well. Will have to see how I cope, the new schedule means more time at the tills again and I know my shoulders wont cope well with that if I cant get out and do something else once in a while. I'm getting worn out, sad but true...

No comments: