Saturday, March 30, 2002

So here I am. Dragged into this kicking and screaming by my bf who already has a blog.. (not really since i got interested in this when i was editing his typos..) It seems a great idea to me to have online journals. And since we have been having troubles with my computer this is a good way for me to keep in touch with friends. If the dear old box of sparks and plugs decides to totaly short-circuit i can always go to my friend and borrow her computer for a new entry and check my emails.

Bear with me in the start. I will have a good roam around in the lists and options and all that stuff and my posts might be a bit on the short side, but i will get back in here to tell you things about my life with an Englishman, running maniac and future husband and ickle stories about working in a supermarket . You wouldnt believe what goes on behind the scenes in something that looks so mondane.. Tell you ALL later on...

No comments: