Saturday, June 14, 2008

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it is my knee!

Yes i know i said i would be back after my walk yesterday but since it was Friday the 13 th what did happen? Well on my walk yesterday i was looking at a plant saying to James that that one is just like the one we got in the garden when i twisted my ankle and feel hard on my left knee which now more or less resembles a blimp in size and are proudly sporting 2 huge bruises and a nice shaved off patch of skin. In the process i also managed to make a hole into my new trousers over the knee. Hopefully it will soon go back to normal. My knee that is, trousers are now degraded to being worn when doing gardening stuff instead of coming with us to Germany/England for our vacation. If i don't see any improvement i suppose i have to go to the medical center on Monday and see what they say about it.

Cant live life in the fast lane without injury eh?

No comments: