Monday, January 18, 2010

Another cup of tea...

I am turning English!
I've never been a big tea drinker but now a days I am actually almost keeping up with Jamie. It is all due to that I have discovered loose tea and all the flavours you can choose from when going into a coffee/tea shop. I mainly like black teas. But not the very oddly flavoured ones. I like Ceylon tea and Assam tea and the spicy chai tea mixes. But don't bother me with the very heavy perfumed flower or fruit teas, yuck! I still got to discover Rooibos and green teas...

We had a bit of a surprise at work today. Our new Lady boss said she will be leaving us. Not straight away but within six months. Well we always knew she was just a short term solution since Mr. A wanted to leave as quickly as possible when he did go but it still feels a bit sad. She is really what our shop needs to get going and now she will leave. I'm sure I don't need to mention that Mr. B had a smile on his face all day. I myself had a feeling of dread, you know what will be coming along, another new young pup will take over with no experience of having had a shop before and look how well we did last time... sigh. But I suppose you never know, it might be a good one that comes along. Just got to keep our fingers crossed eh.

No comments: