Friday, October 01, 2010

October

So today is first of October. It was -5 this morning and now everything has gone in the garden. I will clear it out this weekend after work. All my lovely dahlias went yesterday so they will be dug out of of the ground tomorrow. Got to remember to mark them so I know which colour they are for next year.
The last water butt can be emptied as well, there was a thin sheet of ice on it this morning when I had a look.

I like autumn in general but at the moment I'm a bit meh about everything it seems. I think it has to do with work and that I don't enjoy it as much as I did before. I even had a look at what others jobs are available this morning and there weren't much there that I could apply for. But I will probably send out letters asking for vacancies in places I would like to work. I got to do something different!

Wish me luck!

No comments: