Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sniff......

Can't believe I have a cold yet again....Everything takes longer to do because of the lack of energy. I got all the material to finish off the first heart quilt but cant even find it in me to cut out the stripes. Lots of tea and keeping warm so I at least can go to work but not much else is happening here at the moment.

We had some very happy news the other day. Our friends Rosie and Fredrik are getting married this year! They have a lot to plan and look forward to and by the sound of it it will be a BIG family wedding. Now as soon as I heard the news I knew I wanted to make them a quilt but don't know what kind of pattern to use yet. Will ponder a bit and look around for inspiration, any suggestions are very welcome, the only thing I do know is that Rosie likes colour just as much as I do so it will be a real labour of love to make a quilt for them.

I think I'll go upstairs and stare at the heart quilt for a while to see if I can muster ANY energy to get it finished so I can go on to the next one.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I know exactly how you feel. So much to do, yet no energy to do it. Just relax and feel better! That quilt isn't going anywhere!