Friday, October 10, 2003

Vatican: condoms don't stop Aids

This is why I'm not a Christian. And that is why they will burn in their hell for telling people to stop protecting themselves. It sure makes me wonder what idiots can pass the eye of God and end up a cardinal or even a pope with a clear conscience. Where is the common sense? Oh sorry I forgot, there is no common sense where religion rules. We've seen it time and time again....

I just feel sorry for the babies being born with the aids virus and the mothers that will have to explain to them why they are sick. I bet you they don't say it was because their priest or cardinal told them it was worse using a condom and stopping the disease then not using one and having babies even if it meant having already doomed their life to sickness and early death...

Thank you Moi for putting my attention to it.

No comments: