Friday, March 26, 2004

It is a bright and sunny day outside, of course I'm working!

It was a bit of a surreal day yesterday.. Remember a while ago, some 6 months.. I told you about a friend not being a friend anymore and the stick I got for being me? Well said friend came in the shop yesterday looking for work, she used to work there before she moved on to other things. I must say it was a weird feeling seeing her there. Not only because she once vowed to never come back but also because it was she who tried to make it out like I wanted her to come back and go back to how it used to be when we had our argument. Oh well, thing is, for a moment I felt guilty and 'bad' for ending the friendship all those months ago, this even though it wasn't me who suggested it ending in the first place. I'm not sure how to react either because she has been back in town since New Years, we met by chance when me and James went shopping, I had been warned that she was back in town so I was expecting to see her some day. She was very cool that first time but yesterday she seemed.. Oh I don't know. Sad I think is the closest I can come to describing it. But if she were the cool one the first time, I was ultra cool this time, maybe that's why she was sad. Sad that I didn't fold as I normally do and apologize for whatever she thinks I said and did wrong so we could get on again. I'm not sure but that is the feeling I'm left with. I could be completely wrong of course but still.

Oh btw, we didn't have any work for her now, but maybe for the summer. Interesting times ahead I think..

No comments: