Sunday, March 14, 2004

James has shown me the wonderful new world of online auctions. I think he might regret it.. I've so far bid on 3 old postcards from Falun and we have also put up our sofa covers that we bought and never realised they were the wrong kind (try sticking a 2 seater cover on a 3 seater sofa and you'll understand) for auction. Yes I know we could have returned them but by the time we discovered the mistake it was too late and I had misplaced the receipt.

I like the old postcards from Falun, so far I have 12 in black and white and I'm trying to think about buying ones with buildings that aren't there anymore. They would be worth more ;o) But I also look at the scenes they picture and where they are taken from. I guess the online auctions are a bit of a substitute since there were loads of good live auctions on today but I'm working, so.. You take what you can get if you are addicted don't you?

What else in news. I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging again. Even more since I've applied for another blog ring. Cant let Moi over at Blogphiles down now can I.

I've also set a few seeds but I think I might have been a wee bit too early. The broccoli are long and gangly and really no use. But they all came up! I'll see if I will reset them later on in April. But the ones for my balcony boxes has to go now or they'll wont be able to grow big enough for planting out. But they are sooo tiny.

I have done a bit more sewing on my bedspread, will probably do some more tonight. I'm feeling quite up to it as well which helps a lot! And there aren't so many squares left to do either. When you see the stack of unsewn patches go down you kind of get in there to finish them all off. Then you take a break for about a year or two before you sew them all together, right? ;o)

No comments: