Monday, January 24, 2005

Cause Eleanor thought I should..
1. What is the total size of mp3?s on your computer?
Ehm, wait a sec.. we got 780 of them.

2. What was the last CD that you bought?
That was a while back, I think it was Mauro Scocco - La Dolce Vita, he is a Swedish singer, very good I think.

3. What was the last song (literally!) you heard before you read this?
Yesterday on the radio, Bryan Adams - I can fly? I think its called.

4. Write down 4 songs you listen to a lot or songs that mean a lot to you.
Now that is hard, got to think for a moment.
Hmmm, number one must be Van Morrison - Into the mystic, just love that one and I never get tired of listening to it.
Number two Madonna - Nothing really matters, well to be honest, all of the CD Ray of light, because it reminds me of a wonderful time in my life.
Number three, it is getting harder now, but I think I'll stick to the one that got me listening to opera it is from La Boheme - Che gelida manina, which still is one of my favorite operas just ahead of Madame Butterfly.
Number four. Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all, because it is 'our' song...

5. Who do you want to pass this one on to?
Well I think I would like to know from
Mary
James
and Lynn, if she can find time in her busy life at the moment

No pressure, but it would be fun :o)


No comments: