Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday....

Oh how I don't like working weekends! And still I have to work every other one.. But thankfully with my new schedule I only work mornings in the weekend which leaves me with the afternoons to do what ever I please with.  Which isn't much since I am quite tired from  the week before. But now I only have 3 days to work before my long weekend off!

Not done much quilting because I've been too tired after cooking and walking and washing and everything else you have to do besides quilting but got one heart almost done. Just got half of the middle section to do and then its pressing and sewing together time! And on to the next heart. They are so much fun to do and very colourful, just the way I like it!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Can't wait to see it. I so dislike working weekends as well but unfortunately I work a lot of them. Weekends should be solely devoted to quilting! I wish!