Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The more it snows a tiddly pom....

Yes it is snowing here and according to the weather forecast they are saying 15 cm of new snow this evening and tonight, combine that with hard wind and I am glad I am at home and don't need to go out driving anywhere at the moment. It will be one of the joys of tomorrow to drive to work.... if I can dig the car out of course.

At the moment I am having a little break from sewing strips together for the bargello heart. Am making a lovely smelling meat stew with carrots and parsnips. Going to make home made potatoe mash and cook some sprouts to go with it and then back to sewing!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my gosh, snow galore! I feel your pain, Michigan will soon be in the same weather conditions. Be careful driving tomorrow! Maria, do you have email because I wanted to thank you for stopping by the quilted pineapple and for leaving such nice comments?

Maria said...

Yo can write to me at maria at mvl dot com. I forgot I don't have an email posted on here