Saturday, April 27, 2002

It is a full moon tonight. It looked all glossy with a haze around it. It was hanging very low when we were biking back from work. James usually tries to come meet me when I finish at work so I dont need to bike home alone. Its very comforting to know that you have someone looking out for you like that. Especially when it was darker in the evenings. Now when it is getting to be lighter its not that bad going home at nine by yourself.

He is in bed right now, James that is. Very tired and very sleepy but im sure he isnt sleeping yet because im tapping away here, trying to be quiet but still... But it was he who sent me out of bed because I was too restless to sleep and I was tossing and turning a bit and wanted to have a bit of a talk, but he needs his sleep tonight. Poor him, he is going to a stock take at the shop tomorrow. My boss asked if he was able to come as usuall to help out and he said yes. Only trouble is that he has to get up at 5.30 tomorrow.... As you might have understood he has been moaning quite a lot about it tonight. Im just smirking because I can sleep and he could have done as well, if he would have said no to Big Boss. But, James being a bit too nice sometimes, said yes when i told him my boss had asked me. Well, he gets a bit of money for doing it so it might not feel to bad for him after all.. ;o)

Work was very very busy today. And I think it is starting to catch up with me as well now. So it is off to bed soon for me as well. Got to have my sleep if im going to be able to work all weekend. I really do hate working every other weekend. It would have been a lot better if it would have been every third or something like that. And I dont like it in particulare when it is crazy week i.e when people have got paid. It is like they have to spend it all, at once, when they get paid. And in our shop as well. It is lovely for business im sure, but I still want to have a moan about it because it is too much sometimes. I must be getting old!

No comments: