Friday, July 05, 2002

Is it really morning?
Why am i so tired then? Maybe because i stayed up last night watching Moonstruck on video? Naaah cant be that...

It is as usuall pouring down with rain today, welcome to the swedish rainperiod. Hopefully it will be better soon because i dont want it to be like this on my vacation that start in 7days! 3 weeks of lazy-doing-nothing-filled days... oh joy... Sad thing is that James will be working the first two weeks of it. Oh well i will just have to go fishing a lot or do something else to amuse myself. Wonder what that would be though. I dont really have any hobbies or what you call it that really interests me so much i that you could call it a hobby. Hmmmm, maybe if i wasnt such a scatterbrain i would be able to focus on something more then the first interesting new bit and actually finish it. Which doesnt happen all that often. I like to try things out, but most dont get finished, they lay strewn all around my apartment looking sad untill i clean them away thinking, i will finish it some day, soon, very soon or maybe a bit later....

No comments: